Dec 15, 2009

Manic Monday #10

I thought the worst is over but today I'm coughing, I've colds as worst as the past two days. I hope all these will be gone as soon as possible. I have so many work to do and shopping to make. :)

I'm back on Manic Monday (on a Tuesday where I am). I don't know, I just like doing meme.

What is your greatest strength?
Keeping the faith. Keeping a positive attitude and being resilient.

What is your worst weakness?
Great food. I find it hard to diet. Food is my weakness especially moist chocolate cake and pasta.

Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?
I learned from my past. I look forward to my future with great enthusiasm. But what I have is my present so this is my favorite time - doing things I love, being with people I will not exchange for the world, working and planning for a wonderful future with my family.

Happy holidays!

1 comment:

eastcoastlife said...

Preparing for CNY too?
get well soon, it's no fun being sick when celebration is on.