Sep 22, 2010

Charice Pempengco in Glee, Season 2

I am not a big fan of Charice Pempengco simply because I am not fond of listening to "birit" (belter) kind of singing. But her song with Iyaz, Pyramid, is so fine. I like it.

Even if I am not a super fan I still couldn't wait to watch her in Glee's second season. I love Glee and all the cast. Now a fellow Filipino is there for everyone to admire. She has a really powerful voice I must say (even if I am not inclined to her style of singing). She's good. She did not appear to be a sore thumb among the rest of the cast. In fact, Charice was able to blend well. I like the confidence she exudes while acting and singing her way in the first episode.

I can't wait for the next episode. I actually missed Kurt and Finn! By the way, I love the group's version of Empire State of Mind and Rachel's "What I Did for Love".

Go, Glee!

2 comments:

Yami said...

Nakaka-proud ang batang ito ano. Kinilabutan ako sa rendition niya ng Listen, ang galing. :)

American Diamond Traders said...

WARNING: DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY TO ADT, YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING IN THE END. THIS CASE IS TOO OBVIOUS, THIS IS A QUICK START UP WITH THE INTENTION TO GET PEOPLES MONEY FAST AND THEN CLOSE DOWN. 1. THEY DO NOT HAVE A BUSINESS LOCATION! 2. THEY DO NOT HAVE A REGISTERED BUSINESS IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN THE USA! 3. THEY DO NOT MEET THE LEGAL REQUIREMENTS WHICH MEANS THEY ARE OPERATING A PYRAMID SCHEME!