Nov 8, 2008

Hamburger Steak


They go together. It will be bland without the perennial partner. Husband and I had lunch at French Baker a few weeks ago and we ordered the same food. It's quite rare that we have the same food but due to limited choices at this particular branch, we opted for a hamburger steak. I must say it did not fail us. It was good and filling. The gravy that go with the hamburger is actually creamy.


You may check other 'together' pictures at Photo Hunt site. My other entry is at The Mommy Zone. Happy weekend! :)

11 comments:

jams o donnell said...

It certainly looks tasty. Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

I miss eating this kind of food. You got several things that go together there, Lynn :)

Anonymous said...

It is! Same to you! :)

Anonymous said...

JULIE, yep, the gravy and mashed potato too. :)

Tanchi said...

wow..is that sizzling?
my stomach is talking again:)

btw, good job:)
happy weekend ahead

SHOTS OF A FRUSTRATED IT STUDENT

Carver said...

Looks great and a good idea for together.

dixymiss said...

Now I'm hungry...

Maureen Hayes said...

Okay, I am officially hungry now! I love everyone's different ideas of the together theme, it is so fun to see what each person does!

Check out my post at:

http://beingchronicallyillisapill.blogspot.com/2008/11/photo-hunters-together-with-celebrities.html

Happy photo hunt!

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

That looks like some tasty togetherness.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

your photo are not only nice but yummy as well!!
PH-Together

ian said...

i agree! this is a perfect, yummy match =] have a great week!