Nov 23, 2008

Unconcious Mutterings


I just finished reorganizing a part of our kitchen. It was tiring but worth it. I now have a clearer view of our counter top. Trying to relax now before I cook for dinner.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Spit it out :: just say it
2. Shadow :: dark reflection (haha, I just made this up)
3. Database :: record
4. Expression :: emotion
5. Boss :: head
6. Baby :: cute and cuddly
7. Mystic :: enigmatic
8. Kate :: Leopold (Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman movie)
9. Boobies :: delicate (they are)
10. Raid :: attack

6 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

great mutterings. I especially like your thinking on #9. So, so true.

I've muttered. Hope you can stop by for a visit if you can find time. You'll need to scroll beyond my King's Ranch Breakfast blog that we attended yesterday to find mine! Happy Sunday.

Shannon H. said...

Great mutterings! Have a wonderful Sunday!

Imogen said...

Great Mutterings!
Loved the Kate & Leopold one...
Have a great week :)

dragonmage said...

Great mutterings. I loved Kate & Leopold!
Thanks for stopping by my place.

milet said...

oh i love the kate and leopold movie.

thanks for peeking at my mutterings.

julie said...

I haven't watched Kate and Leopold yet. Is it nice?