Apr 13, 2009

A Meme Before Sleeping


I decided to drop by the gym tonight. I just need to recharge and release all the tension after a whole day of stress. It's back to the daily grind. I got home later than usual but feeling so refreshed ready to sleep well and start a great day tomorrow.


Do you recycle? Why or why not?
I should do more I know. It's not enough that we reuse paper bags, clothes and tin cans. Trash are segregated though.

Would you rather be a pirate or a prince/princess?
I'd like to be a prince. I am more enamored with the idea of how it is to be the knight in shining armor.

Are you into astrology? If yes, how does it affect your life?
I have been interested in astrology for quite a while but my life is not dependent to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you boys and your shinning armors! =0)

Happy Monday!
I played too!

kalea_kane said...

Always liked the knights in their shining armor. Or well, the idea of said knight. :) Happy Monday!

Teena in Toronto said...

It's good that you are doing your part in recycling.

I played too :)

MediMonsters said...

Stopping in from MM#143. Ahhh...a knight in shining armor!!

Have a great day!