I'm glad that the week started good. Even Monday was good. I tried getting rid of the feeling of dreading Monday. Positive thinking and affirmations really work with prayers of course.
Today, so far things are going on as I set them out. One was bumped off till tomorrow but that's fine because I need to deal with a pending work this morning.
In the meantime, here's my Manic Monday list on a Tuesday morning.
What's one new thing you tried this summer than you've never done before?
Summer in the Philippines falls on March, April, May (with occasional rains). Looking back, here are the things which I did for the first time. Small things, nothing life changing here.
* Watched a movie alone while waiting for my daughter to finish her day 1 of her summer activity.
* First time to attend a blog convention.
* First time to watch American Idol and root for a contender which is Kris Allen.
* First time to play a game in Facebook (Restaurant City). I never thought I'll give in to these FB games. Now I have Farmville and Farm Town too.
* First time to visit an organic restaurant owned by a former classmate in high school.
What is the one thing you miss the most about summer when it is over?
My daughter's school vacation. I miss the extra hour I can still sleep before my daily grind starts.
If you could eliminate one source of anger in your life right now, what would it be?
I have passed the stage of being angry. And I'd keep to myself what it was. :) As I've read (and believe), the past is of no use to us anymore. Move forward.
Have a great week!