Sep 20, 2009
Unconscious Muttertings #21
It's a long weekend! We had a great time last night going to Active Fun, an activity center for kids. We went to Best Seller, a bookstore, right after. My daughter already finished the book we bought. That's how she loved it. It's Allie Finkle by Meg Cabot (of Princess Diaries).
My connection is terrible for almost two weeks now. I pray to God it gets better from hereon. I grinned when I read the first word of today's Unconscious Mutterings. That's what's been happening to my DSL.
I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Disconnect :: My internet service provider, Bayantel DSL.
2. Contribute :: Share.
3. Dismay :: The feeling you'll get when your internet gets disconnected every 5 minutes like Bayantel DSL.
4. Constant :: Always there or always here. :)
5. Nails :: Art (I'd love to have some nail art done.)
6. Vibrate :: to and fro
7. Therapy :: Heal.
8. Stupid :: When your ISP like Bayantel DSL can't figure out what's the root cause of the series of disconnections.
9. Poo :: Cover your nose.
10. Commune :: Be intimate.
Read more mutterings at Luna Nina's site.