Jun 2, 2009

Manic Monday #2


Of course my location is several hours ahead from the host of Manic Monday, haha. But let me do this still on a weekly basis. I like meme which are light and random.

I just finished a few tasks and on to the others. Before I tackle them, let me take a break by posting this and checking my Facebook. Twitter is down unfortunately.

Imagine you're packing a picnic lunch. What would be in your basket?
Garden tuna sandwich, wheat bread of course. All sorts of food which my family and companions prefer. That sounds a lot! Water, lots of water. A couple of chocolates and potato chips. A colorful picnic mat. The latest book I'm reading will definitely be in the basket (or should that be in my bag?).

If your life were a weather vane, which direction would it be pointing right now?
Well, I am standing firm when it's needed, I sway when it's the best thing to do. I just don't let the wind blow me away.

What's something that people do in traffic that really annoys you?
People who tries to steal my lane and has the nerve to get angry if we don't give in.

A great week to all!

No comments: