Jun 30, 2009

Manic Monday #4


I started early today. I'm not sure if I'll go watch a movie later but definitely I want to go back to the gym. Yesterday at the gym, choosing to be in the treadmill with its own television was serendipitous. I was able to channel surf and landed on Joel Osteen's sharing which was all about the healing power of laughter. It felt great listening to him while I burn calories. Just what I needed. :)

I succeeded in not being in a frantic mode yesterday. I was getting hyper again this morning as I was preparing breakfast, checking my daughter if she's done freshening up and doing some dishes. I love multi-tasking but methinks this is what is making me all hyped up and manic.

Anyway, happy Tuesday and let me get on with my Manic Monday meme.


What is the longest love relationship (partner) you have had, and if it has ended, why?
Well, it's with my husband. We met in 1985 and had a relationship the following year and it did not stop from there. We got married a decade and a year after.

What is on your bedside table?
My eyeglass and the book I am reading, The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet.

How many pillows do you have on your bed? Do you make your bed every day?
Including my husband's pillows, six in all. I have this long soft pillow where I rest my feet on as I sleep. I love the relaxing feeling it gives me. I can't sleep without putting my feet on it. And yes, I make our bed daily.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds great: a footpillow.

I guess you sleep on your back.

Have a nice week.

Kath said...

I also have a footpillow, an orange one. I just like to rub my foot on the pillow until I sleep. Weird? haha

Happy blogging!