Jul 14, 2009

Movies: Water


I found this movie meme at Mommy Journey's blog. I would love to participate as I am a big movie fan. This would be my first entry for this meme. Let me get on it while my daughter is in the middle of her homework. We'll have dinner after.

This week's movie theme is all about "water". I'll be sharing the first three movies on my mind with water as setting.

*Finding Nemo - I think this is my husband and my daughter's most watched movie when my daughter was still a toddler. They love even the trivia feature included in the DVD.

*Titanic - I was at the treadmill for twenty minutes watching Titanic in one of the screens. It got me all interested again to watch the entirety of the movie. I thought of extending my treadmill session so I can at least watch the first quarter of the movie. But well, my legs might get sore. Haha. I thought we have a DVD of that movie at home but, sorry, we don't have. YouTube for help.

*The Lake House - Well, the setting is not on water but there's a lake fronting(?) the house. It stars one of my all time favorites, Keanu Reeves with Sandra Bullock. How mushy can one get, love transcending time and space. But I love Keanu. So there.

1 comment:

The Bumbles said...

It is dangerous to get sucked in to a video/show at the gym isn't it? I read a lot while on the eliptical and sometimes I get so engrossed in the book that before I know it I've gone beyond my intended time!

I haven't seen The Lake House - but I do remember the previews. Good choices! And welcome to the Monday Movie Meme.