Jul 20, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings #16


Still gray skies today. This kind of weather/atmosphere relaxes me even if I am in the middle of juggling responsibilities. Right timing to post my unconscious mutterings today.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Banter :: Tease
2. Amazing :: Seven Wonders of the World
3. Towel :: What's always in my gym bag.
4. Cinema :: Movies
5. Newspaper :: BusinessWorld (my favorite newspaper)
6. Not good :: Mediocre
7. My type :: Zen garden (that's what I want to do with my pocket garden)
8. Twinkle :: Little stars
9. Actress :: Drew Barrymore (I like her childlike ways.)
10. Daft :: Crazy

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I did this one too for the first time this week.

Love your answers!

Oh...if I may be so bold to ask...I've entered a photo contest and while you are over visiting would you please vote for me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great rest of your week.

Ruby and Robinn said...

Have you been to any of the 7 wonders?

Here's mine

Sherrie said...

Hi!
We matched on #3. Have a great day!

Sherrie
http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/2009/07/unconscious-mutterings_23.html