Sep 3, 2009
Thursday Thirteen: Movies At Ramdom
I am a big movie fan. I must admit though there are movies which I don't get to watch immediately. But I do catch up. I would like to share at least thirteen of the movies I have watched this year, at random.
1. Orphan - The twist was good enough. Esther, the orphan, was good.
2. Let the Right One In - One of my favorite movies of all time. Think Twilight only this is better, a million times better.
3. Seven Pounds - I am thinking or any redeeming value of this movie. I was thinking it's another Crash but it was not.
4. UP - Heart and humor.
5. Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen - I like the first one better.
6. Angels and Demons - I like this better than the movie, Da Vinci Code.
7. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - Oh, I listened to every quotable quote of this movie and I loved them all.
8. Star Trek - I enjoyed this movie. I find Zachary Quinto and Chris Pine great at reprising the roles of Spock and James Kirk respectively.
9. Public Enemies - It's Johnny Depp. Anything Johnny Depp I will watch.
10. Sleepy Hollow - And because I craved for more Johnny Depp, I scouted YouTube for some Depp movies even if I have already watched them.
11. Donnie Brasco - Including this one with Al Pacino.
12. Changeling - I'd rather watch Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft or Mrs. Smith or Fox in Wanted.
13. Drag Me to Hell - It's Sam Raimi. His horror films aren't actually scary. More like gross and funny. I like his movies.
Read more sharing at Thursday 13 site.