Nov 30, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings #26

It's a holiday today in the Philippines in honor of one of our national heroes, Andres Bonifacio. There is no school and maybe no work for 85% of the work force.

I'm home but it just doesn't feel like a holiday as I have some tasks to take care of for tomorrow's presentation. I'm just squeezing in a few minutes of internet time as my break. I hope to finish early as I want to go out with my family later today.

In the mean time, here's my unconscious mutterings for today.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. MacGyver :: Know-it-all :D
2. Garter :: Band
3. Wedge :: Potato
4. Inches :: Unit of measurement
5. Code :: Bar (bar code, those black lines in a merchandise)
6. Water :: Swimming!
7. Running :: Treadmill
8. Curly :: Hair
9. Turkey :: Thanksgiving
10. Stupor :: Unresponsive

Have a great week!

No comments: