Nov 15, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings #25


First off, let me congratulate the people's champ, MANNY PACQUIAO, for winning the fight against Miguel Cotto.

MANNY Pacquiao created boxing history today becoming the first fighter to win a world title in seven weight classes when he took the WBO welterweight title from Miguel Cotto. *The Daily Telegraph

On to this week's Unconscious Mutterings.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Grace :: My sister
2. Shower :: Rain
3. Alice :: Cullen
4. Purple :: Daughter's favorite color
5. Apartment :: House
6. 3 :: Stooges
7. Car :: Joy ride
8. Pregnant :: Full
9. Counselor :: Guidance
10. Discretion :: Free will

2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

purple is one of my favorite colors also. And 3 stooges...why didn't I think of that?


Here's the LINK to Sunday Memes. Scroll down below my Sunday Stealing to read my associations.

julie said...

Woot to the Pacman :)