Aug 2, 2007
Eight Random Facts
Eastcoastlife has tagged me. This should be fun! :)
The rules of this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Eight Factoids About Me:
1. It's a fact that I am not a numbers person but my career after my short stint in the media revolved around corporate business planning which involves a lot of numbers crunching and analysis.
2. Ever since my daughter learned how to walk, she's been my constant companion in my little adventures, mostly trips to different bookstores, exploring restaurants and places I know we will both enjoy (with the hubby most of the time). My daughter and I, we're cool. We enjoy each others' activities. :) <---- My daughter gave me a thumbs up after reading this.
3. I am always hungry for something new I can explore and I can enjoy doing. Activities that satisfies my senses. At this point, it's cooking/baking. I love preparing food for my family. Suddenly, I don't find it a task anymore but an activity I enjoy and find fulfilling.
4. I am inclined to both off-beat artists and the so-called pop lit - mostly Palahniuk, Coupland, Hornby, Tarantino, Wong Kar Wai, Haruki Murakami, Charles Bukowski, Jim Morrison, Mark Strand, The Cure. I read Murakami's works as if my life depend on them.
5. I love putting into calendar all my schedule and my "to-do" lists. I have several calendars and I'm consistent in logging in all of them. I want my schedule accessible for me. When I am in front of the computer, I can check Outlook calendar. When I am mobile, it's in my Treo. When I am at the office, I can easily check in my desk calendar or when in a meeting, I can easily browse on my planner.
6. I can wash the dishes or do the laundry on the washing machine but I don't like ironing clothes. I get impatient doing it.
7. I'm a Calvin and Hobbes fan. Up to now I still browse on my collection. :)
8. I can't get out of the house without a bag. It's my security blanket. All the necessities are there - money, cellphone, make-up, facial tissue, cologne, things my daughter might need, etcetera. Big bag, huh. Well not really. Just a matter of organizing everything inside. :) Is there any woman who can leave without any bag on hand? I wonder.
Following eastcoastlife with her choices of people to tag with a little twist though. I'll be tagging eight people I want to visit often but not able to because I'm a nocturnal blogger (and that's not even nightly) I get sleepy after an hour or so browsing. I haven't dug deeper in other blogs that interests me. Got mommy duties after office. Most of the bloggers below I only get to visit during Photo Hunt or other meme but given more internet time, I'd visit their sites often.