Aug 31, 2009

Manic Monday #7


It's a holiday and I decided to take it easy today. The morning was busy for me though because I needed to finish some work. More than half are done as I've mentioned in my previous entry, some I will continue tomorrow as I need to talk to some people before I get to finish them.

I'm juggling online surfing, setting our week's menu, checking my calender updating schedule and preparing for some baking later on. Hubby and daughter are busy with the diorama project. I leave it to them since they are more artistically inclined than I am.

Are you usually late, early or right on time?
I am on time specially on official appointments and schedules previously set-up.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or to tell them that you do not love them back? The latter. How can you break someone's heart just like that? Depends on the situation definitely.

Which would you rather have: a high salary or job satisfaction? Job satisfaction...in a job which is giving me high salary. Haha.

More Manic Monday sharing here.

No comments: