Aug 23, 2009
Unconscious Mutterings #18
It was a holiday last Friday but I asked my daughter to finish her school assignments so she can enjoy the rest of the weekend. Saturday was spent watching a movie, a little shopping, dinner at TGIF before going home.
Today, Sunday is decidedly laid back. We just did the usual, church, grocery and then we went home. An hour of studying again for Math and Science and it's free time.
Watching TMZ (one of my guilty pleasures on weekends) while doing today's unconscious mutterings.
I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Disguised :: Johnny Depp (I like his roles which disguises him as a pirate, as Edward Scissorhands, as Sweeney Todd, and soon as the Mad Hatter.)
2. Big wheel :: Big bike
3. Irritating :: Some reality shows
4. Care :: show interest and concern
5. Grandpa :: Mr. Carl Fredricksen (from the movie UP)
6. Shooting :: Stars
7. Sunglasses :: Aviator
8. Stampede :: Wowowee (A local show which had a stampede incident.)
9. Painstakingly :: Meticulously
10. Terrible position :: Hmmm, some yoga positions I cannot actually do yet, head stand for one.)
Enjoy the coming week!