Oct 13, 2009

Manic Monday #9


The day started early as it always does during weekdays and Sundays. I am happy that the morning just feels so right. This is a great way to commence any given day. There were so many opportunities I already committed myself into at this hour. I am just so excited about it. The hustle and bustle do not scare me but it all the more makes me excited. :)

How's your week so far? It's Tuesday morning from where I am and the start of the week has been good. I have God to thank that for. :)


What word describes you best?
Describing myself is quite hard for me. Resiliency has been my consistent trait.

What drives you every day?
The different activities I set out to do. Bonding with my daughter at the start and end of the day.

Where do you want to retire?
In my dream house with my family.

No comments: