Oct 18, 2009

Unconcious Mutterings #24


It's a laid back night for a change. My daughter's finishing her school assignments while husband is channel surfing. I just checked my Facebook account and went straight to my blog for some posts this Sunday night.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Werewolf :: Jacob Black (Twilight, New Moon)
2. Jim :: Carrey
3. 2x4 :: 8
4. Unruly :: My hair at times.
5. Component :: Music
6. Prolific :: Johnny Depp (Not for anything but for being a prolific actor.)
7. Wrestler :: Hulk Hogan
8. Huh? :: What?
9. Dolls :: Bratz
10. Super! :: Man

More mutterings here.

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, Johnny Depp!! Gotta love that man.

Mine's posted...HERE...you have to scroll down a bit to find 'em.

Happy Sunday.

KayeDean said...

We matched on the H's - Hair and the Hulk! have an awesome day!

Heidi said...

Ha, ha! I wondered what other twilight fan would think of Jacob. Great mutterings for the week!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

rajm said...

ah another mathematician!

julie said...

I <3 Jacob Black more than Edward Cullen, hehehehe. We matched of course.

Miss you sis.