Oct 19, 2009

Movies: Western Theme


If there's a movie theme I do not really watch is it's all those gun toting, cowboy-hat-laden wild, wild west films. I feel that there is really no story to understand but only action stunts to watch. I am not fond with that kind of actions. I am more of Mission Impossible-kind-of-action.

I have to check Wikipedia for its list of Western genre to see if I did watch anything Western at all. What do you know, I remembered some films I've watched from this genre.

1. Three Amigos - Steve Martin, Chevy Chase, Martin Short (Comedy)
2. Young Guns - Emilio Estevez, Kiefer Sutherland, Lou Diamond Phillips (Outlaw)
3. Back to the Future III - Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd (Science fiction/Comedy)
4. Sommersby - Richard Gere, Jodie Foster (Drama)
5. Legends of the Fall - Brad Pitt, Anthony Hopkins (Drama)
6. Brokeback Mountain - the late, great Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal

Read more about movies with Western theme at The Bumbles Blog.

1 comment:

kayerj said...

my kids loved 3 Amigo's and must have seen it a thousand times.

great list of westerns.

If you want to wander down my road I’m home.