Feb 5, 2008
Tagged: Family and Movies
This tag came from Bing. She shared in her blog some movies she still remembers watching with her family. They are Jurassic Park and Harry Potter 1.
Rules Of This Tag:
1. Link back the person who tagged you and write what was the movie his/her family enjoyed watching recently.
2. Now your turn to tell about the movie your family had just watched.
3. Tell something about the movie and spoilers are accepted (hehehee).
4. Write anything that has something to do with movies: Trivia, your top choice or favorites and why, your family’s story about your favorite motion pictures, the first film you watched with your husband, any traditional film the family’s been keeping etc…etc…
5. Copy and paste the rules of this meme on your blog and pass the tag to as many friends, bloggers and movie lovers you want. Don’t forget to tell them they’re tagged and leave a comment here if you’re done with the task.
What was the last movie my family watched? Bee Movie which was a real treat because of its graphics. It has its funny moments but I can say it's not as good as Cars or the rat movie. :) One of the movies we enjoyed last year was Ratatouille which I have shared here.
I have a lot of favorite movies from underground movies to mainstream. Art films to commercial films. The last feel good movie I have watched was Music and Lyrics and posted about it here. I just watched this only January this year. I'm glad I did.
I favor non-linear stories like that of Wong Kar Wai, Quentin Tarantino and Guy Ritchie. I like Snatch, 2046 and Pulp Fiction. Pulp is transgressive art. Okay, I got a little carried away. These aren't movies made for family.
On #4, let me take on that first film I've watched with my husband when we were still just friends. People who grew up in the 80s will probably laugh at this. And those who don't know of the movie, rent it. You'll love it. No kidding. Think Lobo!
It's Teen Wolf starring Michael J. Fox. My hubby and I were just starting to be close then. It was a casual invitation of a friend to a friend. Other friends learned of it and it wasn't really a big deal. But that was the start of another level of friendship.
I would like to tag Cookie, Wenchie, Liza, Chats and Mayi. I love movies and I'm interested to know which ones you and your families enjoy. :)