Feb 2, 2008

Web Hosting


I have been blogging for more than a year now. I am enjoying having my own site where I post my photo hunts and my interests among other things. Sometimes it feels like this is the right time to be in full control of my site. Have my own domain and start searching seriously for a good web hosting choice.

Browsing on the internet, my thoughts came across the Web Hosting Choice site where I can find a long list of web hosts and the services they offer. I reviewed it again and checked the Host Directory link of the site. Yes indeed, there are loads of web hosts out there waiting for me to finally get one. I will go over all the significant areas I have to consider before I make the final decision of what web host I am going to get. The specific features detailed in Web Hosting Choice is a big help on this.

No comments: