Aug 10, 2009
Movies: Wedding Theme
Oh I could name a lot! I have watched so many movies with wedding as the main theme. Here they go:
1. My Best Friend's Wedding - I don't know anyone who has not watched this. Everyone knows the songs, the classic dialogue, "If you love someone you say it, you say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just passes you by".
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding - This is a very enjoyable movie and the Greeks are somewhat similar to the Filipinos as to how the family gets so much involved in wedding preparations.
3. Runaway Bride - I love Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. One of the cheesiest lines, lol, "Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is gonna want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me".
4. Four Weddings and a Funeral - Hugh Grant! I get interested in any Hugh Grant movie.
5. Sweet Home Alabama - I only have a few actresses that I like and Reese Witherspoon is one of them. I like this movie what with Patrick Dempsey as her rich fiance. Gotta love McDreamy.
6. Mama Mia - I feel like singing with Meryl Streep.
7. The Wedding Singer - It transported me back to the 80s. I love it! I love the soundtrack.
8. Father of the Bride - I guess generally all fathers feel sentimental way when their daughter is about to get married. I love Martin Short here as the wedding planner. Haha. Makes me want to watch this again.
I haven't watched yet Rachel Geting Married. I'd love to watch this.
Read more about movies with a wedding theme at The Bumbles Blog.