Mar 9, 2008

Comfort and Reliability


One of our goals for the first half of this year is to remodel a few areas of our house. We have started on the master's bedroom which we repainted. We also did some improvements with the cabinets and the shelves. We added some wall mounted shelves to hold our collection of DVDs and other knick knacks. They are better organized compared before.

We are looking at replacing our mattresses too. Beds need to be upgraded to a better quality but at a price well within our budget. Our priority is my daughter's bed. She had been asking for a new one to match the interior of her bedroom. I did some browsing on the internet and found a suitable style for her.

I showed the Galaxy style bed to her and she liked it too instantly. I like it because it's just about the right size for her room. It does not look bulky. I also like beds which has room under it. It's easier to clean what is under the bed plus there can be one or two storage underneath for my daughter's various collections of arts and crafts.

Based on the website's description, the bed's backing has a ten year warranty. Now that is some good come on. Even if my daughter outgrew the bed, we can always have it for younger cousins who can use some good frames.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a sleep number bed. I swear, we never leave it. LOL