Mar 9, 2008

List


Here's a tag from Genny. I thought I have done this before but it was a different tag though it's about random facts about me. Now I am going to share some things a few bloggers (or none at all) know about moi.

The customary posting of rules first...(I edited because the rules are redundant.)

* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

So here goes...
1. I do not watch any local noontime shows even if there is a chance like there's no office. I'd rather tune in to Nickelodeon and watch with my daughter.
2. I don't like strawberries in any form but I love the color and the food presentation of anything strawberry.
3. I wouldn't ride a rollercoaster again.
4. I love star gazing.
5. Full moon fascinates me.
6. I am not a sun lover. I like the beach mainly for its scenic view but not really to swim.
7. Period movies interest me.
8. I always have to have a good pen with me at any given time.

I'll go around first to see who I can tag with this. :)

No comments: