Mar 9, 2008

Enhancing Your Knowledge Through Training


I have been in the corporate world for more than ten years already. Through the years the companies I have been with have provided different kinds of trainings. There are trainings on Finance, on Leadership, People Development among a host of other management development trainings.

There are also trainings or seminars which are geared towards personal enhancement. As we know, the more developed we are as a person, the better leaders we can be. I appreciate the most our training years ago on Seven Habits of Highly Effective People and a lot of John Maxwell leadership courses. So far, the trainers prove to be effective. The contents of the program were fully utilized.

Now maybe as I am practicing work-life balance, it would really be beneficial on my part if I will take training courses to further hone my interest in cooking and baking. The same goes with home improvements. Plumbing Courses...why not? But then again, maybe my husband will be better off taking this one. He is the techie guy in the house as well as our Mr. Handyman. I bet he will love the idea.

No comments: