Mar 13, 2008
Instruction Number Fifteen
I am in high spirits these days because I am excited with a lot of things. I browsed once again on the Dalai Lama's Instructions for Life and took very well note of the fifteenth: "Once a year, go someplace you've never been before".
My family and I love vacations whether, out of town, or just hideaway in a hotel somewhere in the metropolis. Summer is here and there are already places hubby and I have in mind.
But let me post the places tagged as mysterious which I would like to explore.
1. Egypt, The Great Pyramid of Giza. How do pyramids stand the test of time? No nails, no cement, nothing to hold them together.
2. Stonehenge, England. Have there been any news that this structure collapse during a storm? And what are these really for?
3. Bermuda Triangle, North Atlantic. Is this a black hole? It appears though, according to research, that large methyl hydrate combined with water generates gas which causes airplanes or ships to sink. That, in a nutshell.
4. Rosslyn Chapel, Scotland. Hauntings and secret passages, could there be some truth to these?
5. White Pyramid, China
6. Walking Statue, Easter Island
7. Potala Palace, Tibet. Maybe not mysterious but majestic.
8. Basilica of St. Peter, Vatican City
9. Welbeck Abbey, England. From my readings, its secret chambers are a sight to behold.
10. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
11. Glastonbury, England
12. Nazca Lines, Peru
13. Arkaim, Russia. Again, circle formation which cannot be explained.