Mar 6, 2008
I love watching movies and sitcoms as I have said in my previous posts here and in my Mommy Zone blog. There are screen partners that I am fond of watching. Here are my thirteen team ups at random.
* Remington Steele and Laura Holt (Pierce Brosnan and Stephanie Zimbalist)
I just love their team up and once wished they would end up together. As we
know, Brosnan's career went as high as playin 007 but the same cannot be said to Stephanie after Remington Steele. Where is she now?
* David Addison and Madie Hayes (Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd)
If there was a show I did not miss any episode, this is Moonlighting. The series which made Bruce Willis' career. Madie is one beautiful woman. I love her flowing hairstyle then.
* Paul Buchman and Jamie Buchman (Paul Reiser and Helen Hunt)
Hubby, who was my boyfriend then, had a big crush on Jamie and loved the theme song of the show Mad About You - Final Frontier.
* Dylan McKay and Brenda Walsh (Luke Perry and Shannen Doherty)
Hahahaha! Beverly Hills 90210...I could only laugh now.
* Cliff Huxtable and Claire Huxtable (Bill Cosby and Phylicia Rashad)
They seem to be perfect parents. I am not sure if there is a show like The Cosby Show these days.
* Pacey Witter and Joey Potter (Joshua Jackson and Katie Holmes)
At least Katie married The Cruise. Joshua is never heard of as he was during the height of Dawson Creek's popularity.
* Mr. Big and Carrie Bradshaw (Chris North and Sarah Jessica Parker)
This is one indication that women love them bad boys. Or should I say good-natured-bad-boys. Is there such a thing. That's Mr. Big. Carrie's character in Sex and the City fascinated a lot of women, me included for a short time.
* Ross Geller and Rachel Green (David Schwimmer and Jennifer Aniston)
I love the theme song in Friends and I love Ross' goody-goody character. I track Rachel's hairstyle.
* Michael Kelso and Jackie Buckhart (Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis)
Kelso is one funny guy at That 70s Show! Ashton plays his role to the hilt. I find him funny even without throwing a punch line. His hair is ridiculous though but that's the 70s. Now Jackie is one cheerleader to match Kelso's himbo character.
* Dr. Derek Shepherd and Izzie Stevens. (Patrick Dempsey and Katherine Heigl)
And why not, in my own Grey's Anatomy. :) They're beautiful people. Watching Patrick Dempsey back in the late 80s with his geeky, laugh stock roles, who would imagine he will be someone like McDreamy.
* Ben Covington and Felicity Porter (Scott Speedman and Keri Russell)
I thought Keri's big break came when she was included in the cast of Mission Impossible 3. Back to Felicity, wouldn't anyone be as intrigued as Felicity if a Ben makes a beautiful quote about her?
* Clark Kent and Lois Lane (Dean Kain and Teri Hatcher)
This one felt like a little Moonlighting only the guy is a superhero.
* Del Cassidy and Caroline Duffy (Eric Lutes and Lea Thompson)
I love the character of Caroline in Caroline in the City. A cartoonist living in a nice pad with an on again off again relationship with a vain guy named Del. Lea Thompson's face is very refreshing.
Last but not the least...
* Fox Mulder and Dana Scully (David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson)
My all time favorite screen partners from X-Files. It's more of an intellectual meeting than a love affair. It feels good to note that David attended Princeton but graduated at Yale with an English major. I favor guys with something between their ears.