May 29, 2008
I was on leave from work since yesterday. It is more of a career contemplation kind of leave. Should I stay or should I go? It's been quite stressful but my mind is made up. I want to throw stress out of my system. Excuse me, stress.
What better way to do that is to think of things that relaxes me. I've done this several times - goofing around with my daughter, a good book, a massage, etcetera. At this moment, what's on my mind is to put in here thirteen of my favorite people in Hollywood. I love movies, I love entertainment. Watching them on television gives me some relaxing time.
1. Wentworth Miller - I like actors who are intelligent and those who do not spread themselves too thin.
2. Johnny Depp - He is adorable. And from what I read, he loves his fans and was never a snob.
3. Reese Witherspoon - She's funny as Elle Wood. And I also love her in Sweet Home Alabama. She should have taken Mr. Dreamy though. :)
4. Ashton Kutcher - For being the romantic boy that he is. His sincerity is what makes him admirable. And he's funny.
5. The Cast of Friends (Joey, Ross and Phoebe most especially) - I can see three of my friends in them.
6. The Cast of Sex and the City - I love their quirks and middle age angst. Lol.
7. Josh Hartnett - Just because.
8. Renee Zellweger - She is just so cute! I love her innocent face and her voice. I love her in Jerry Maguire and Chicago.
9. Rachel Ray - She is just so refreshing.
10. Nigella Lawson - Just like how it is to be a domestic goddess. That's one of my goals. :)
11. Cameron Diaz - She's funny and sexy.
12. John Stewart - I like his being outspoken.
13. Katherine Heigl - A pretty face and it feels like she is really one good natured girl.