May 25, 2008

Sunday Mutterings


This is my first time to join Unconscious Mutterings. I think I will love this one as I am fond of word association. Let my thoughts flow starting now.

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Referral :: Buddy
2. Indiana :: Jones >>> hehe
3. Foil :: Wrapper
4. Horizon :: Sky
5. Event :: Happening
6. Sailing :: Water
7. Footage :: Video
8. Sunday :: Monday
9. Breathtaking :: Wow!
10. Dude! :: Hey!

I wonder what these words mean or if these associations I was able to produce mean anything at all.

2 comments:

Sandy M said...

Nice mutterings. Enjoy your Sunday!

Anonymous said...

1. Referral :: Job
2. Indiana :: Jones
3. Foil :: Aluminum
4. Horizon :: Blue
5. Event :: Wine
6. Sailing :: Boat
7. Footage :: Reels
8. Sunday :: Morning
9. Breathtaking :: View
10. Dude! :: Where's my car?