Jul 14, 2008

Rainy Monday


Today's a Monday but not really manic. It's quite slow actually what with the rain. It's been raining all day but I love it.

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
I pray. I cry it out, alone, to release whatever sadness I feel. I write my thoughts down sometimes. And then I start feeling better. I have always been an optimistic person.

Who was your first crush?
I can't remember. I think he's a neighbor of mine, older than I am by three years. He's funny that's why. I was nine I think.

If given a chance to skip work for a day (without repercussions), how would you spend the entire day?
Spend the whole day with my daughter doing whatever we feel like doing at the moment. Bliss.

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I love how spontaneous your "free day off" is! You're right, it does sound like bliss. (Thanks for visiting my TT)

Maisie said...

I like how you deal with sadness - it's important to get it out. Thanks for stopping by.