Jul 13, 2008
The weather is just so weird. It rains then the sun shines. It rains while the sun is shining. It rains but it's so humid. What's next? Sun shines but it's cold? Harhar.
My mutterings here. I am not sure if the weather has any effect with what I thought reading the given words below.
I say ... and you think ... ?
1. Intimidated :: Scared
2. Brush :: 100 strokes (It was once thought that one has to brush one's hair a hundred times before going to sleep to make it shiny. But now they say it will just reduce the needed oil from your scalp.)
3. Masquerade :: Party (Because our New Year's party was a masquerade.)
4. Procedure :: Due process (Maybe because there are a number of employee cases at the office which requires investigation which is a part of the due process.)
5. Tattoos :: Prison Break (Scofield, my hero, has tattoos all over his body.)
6. Square :: Madison Square
7. Tuck :: Nip Tuck
8. Boyfriend :: Hubby (Haha!)
9. Badass:: Chuck Bass (The bad boy from Gossip Girl.)
10. Thousand :: Thousand Cranes (Best of Hiroshima, one of my husband's favorite CD.)
Note: The first set says "intimidated", the second set says "intimated". I copy pasted the first set so there. :)