Jul 1, 2008

Taking a Break Part 1


It's almost eleven in the evening and I'm still up. I'm finishing something I want to present tomorrow. I don't want to postpone them anymore as I want to discuss my performance review of my managers already.

But I need a break. So I'm doing the Monday Meme even if it's already Tuesday night here.

What sound or noise do you love?
I love my daughter's giggles. It's so cute. It's a habit to call her when I'm at the office to ask how her school was, how she's doing. I love hearing her voice especially when stress is starting to creep into my system.

I also love the listening to Apologize by Timbaland the past days.

What sound or noise do you hate?
I don't like it if our dog keeps on barking and barking.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I'd like to have a career in Human Resource as an Organization Development practitioner. Or I'd like to write for a magazine type of show.

What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that's quite dangerous for my taste.

No comments: